Hi, my name is Caitlin and I’m so very glad you’ve found your way to this site…
I believe that you’re here for a reason and I am so honored to welcome you, sending a loving embrace of heartfelt love to surround you.
I’ve created a loving program for those dealing with grief or loss called, The Heart-Mending Wordsmith.
It is a program I designed after piecing together a process that helped to support me in healing, finding a way through my grief after losing my dad to terminal brain cancer.
I have returned back to the process again and again in various different ways over the years when I’ve felt struck with other deeply devastating losses in my life…
This is why I call it a Signature Program.
It bears my unique signature of what has worked for me in my own life, combining my own love and gifts for writing, teaching (I was an elementary teacher :)), and coaching.
It is a unique blend that I believe can be of great service and I’d love to share it with you.
Or if you’d like to jump in On Your Own, there is an individual option available as well where you can get started right away.
Whatever path you choose, I hope you’ll stick around for all of the loving insights I have to share on my blog for you as well…may they be of service in every way, and supportive in whatever way you most need right now.
You can learn more about the program below.
There will also be some free resources available soon via the Free Resources tab!
May your heart sing and show you the way, and guide you clearly as to whether or not this individual, group, or one-on-one coaching program might be just the burst of fresh air you need right now.
Let me know! (You can learn more about the program here.)
And again, I’m so glad you’re here.
Much love, always,
Here is a peek at the current program structure:
Introduction: Writer’s Oath
Create your very own intention and purpose statement for the course: your promises to your self. Acknowledge what you’d like to give yourself permission for, and what you’d like to heal, create, or release throughout the course of the program.
This sets the stage for all that will unfold and is one of the most magical parts of the journey. (And freeing, too!)
Week 1: Letters without Limits
Allow your heart to be freed and expressed, with any feelings or thoughts that need to get out. Nourish yourself with the power of your own love and find strength to move forward into the process.
Week 2: Whimsical Quick Writes
Discover the power of letting go of perfection to allow your heart to flow onto the page. See the magic that is born with a special exercise to create something stunning and beautiful, in just minutes!
Week 3: Fun with Feelings
Take your current way of looking at feelings and flip it on it’s head with this creative way of approaching and gaining insight from your feelings and emotions.
Week 4: Dynamic Descriptions
Learn how the symbols of your story may have deeper significance than you realize. Dive into playing with what they mean and allow your heart and story to shine because of your discoveries.
Week 5: The Power of Purpose
What is at the heart of your story? Discovering this will help you to infuse that larger purpose into every nook and cranny of your story, celebrating it’s significance in your own personal story and life.
Week 6: The Scenes of Your Story
Learn how to set your story in scenes, that help to ground and anchor the wisdom that you share within your story, and all that it truly means within your heart.
Week 7: Recognize and Release
Allow for the acknowledgement of all that you have been through within these exercises, and how it informs the story you tell. Be prepared to help free yourself from the long held burdens within your heart.
Week 8: Shine it up and Share
Allow your masterpiece to shine and celebrate all you’ve created and everything you’ve learned throughout the course. I’m so proud of you already, and I know you will be, too!
Which path feels most aligned for you…
What you get:
- 2 months (8 weeks) of writing exercises and inspired prompts for you to play with and explore on your own…giving voice to all of the treasure that lies within your heart just waiting to be found.
- You can always add more support later on if you wish. I’m only an email away!
What you get:
- 2 months (8 weeks) of group coaching and journaling over the phone with the specific writing prompts and sequence I have outlined
- Access of a private HMW only Facebook group (if this is something the group decides would feel beneficial)
- An opportunity to receive extra love and guidance and support, based around what your specific group needs at this time, taking into account all of the guidance and extra tools and insights I have to share now, 4 years later…and there’s a lot! 🙂
- Weekly office hours to get your questions answered with ease (or answered on the call if that is what you prefer…depending on how we feel things might work best. Like I said it is a very dynamic and evolving program and I am so excited about this! ) I’d love to have you join me.
- Weekly PDFs of the “lesson” for that week with written and guided exercises and prompts that you can refer back to anytime you like
- And a beautiful community of loving, heart-centered women who are wanting to sift through their pain, create something meaningful through their healing process and then have an opportunity to inspire others.
- Special bonus: The opportunity to be featured in a HMW Anthology with a final story that you create to inspire others and honor your loved one in the most heartfelt and beautiful way. (This is still in the works, but is an idea I’m really excited about.)
What you get:
- Weekly coaching calls with me, where we’ll dive deep into the prompts of the program, doing journaling, laughing, crying, whatever surfaces over the phone together
- A safe and sacred space that we create together to help support your creativity and healing in a way that is designed specifically for you. (We will follow the program outline but it will be adapted in specific and loving ways to help create the exact you are looking for and that will be most healing and supportive for whatever you need at this time.)
(limited spots available)
*Please note that all pricing is introductory pricing only…prices will likely never be this low again so go ahead and jump in now while you can! I’m smiling because I know all of the beauty that awaits you! Join me 🙂
If you have any questions or aren’t sure which might work best for you, please feel free to reach out by emailing, email@example.com and I’d be happy to answer your question or schedule a time to talk to see what might be a good fit.
I’d love to hear from you and it would be my honor to walk with you on this journey.
Most humbly and with much gratitude,
May you be blessed with peace and joy today.