This is the original Heart-Mending Wordsmith course but delivered in a whole new way…know you have the support available by investing in yourself. You’ll have immediate access to the Facebook group and can get started right away, connecting with others just like you!
This is for you if:
You’d like to go through the course with added group and individual support.
You’d like immediate access to the 8 weeks of guided writing exercises and program content. This way you can begin to play as much or as little as you like with the prompts given before the group program officially starts.
You’d like to participate in weekly coaching calls for writing alongside other women like you.
You’d like to be added to a members only Facebook group to begin connecting with other members before the program start date.
You’d like the peace of mind of knowing the support is here for you whenever you need it.
I’m here for you every step of the way.
What you get:
- 8 weeks of weekly coaching calls with me, as a group. (Each Thursday from April 25th – June 15th)
- Access to a Private Members Only Facebook group for check-ins and to connect with others like you.
- 8 weeks of written lessons you can refer back to anytime you want.
- Corresponding worksheets to help you make the most of your writing and get the most out of the course.
- One individual 60 minute coaching session with me (for the first THREE people to sign up) to support you with anything you need.
- Lifetime access to all course materials that are added or upgraded from this experience we’ll create together.
- A free Grief Journal that will support you in doing a little writing even when you don’t feel able or interested, in those moments you feel too tired, or like playing with the other exercises are just too much.
At the end of our 8 weeks together, you’ll have:
- A written narrative that you’ll feel proud of, that captures the essence of what your heart is wanting to share regarding the loss of your loved one.
- New friends, who understand where you are and what you’re going through.
- A new sense of confidence and assurance in your ability to move through your challenges and take on the world.
Walk away feeling…
- More empowered, uplifted, and connected to yourself and those around you.
- At peace, in knowing you’re perfect right where you are.
- Allowing yourself to be more filled up with love and to find peace, a safe space within whatever you face.
- You can do this.
Currently Enrolling for the Session that begins on April 25th!
To get started…
Email me at email@example.com to let me know you’re interested so you don’t miss out on the limited spaces available.
Then, join us for the Free Journaling Series, Writing is a Process of Discovery that begins on April 9th.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to help you figure out if this is something that’s right for you.
Much love and many blessings to you, now and always,